Cyber Identity Program Manager (73506)
- This position will lead the deployment and sustainment of a new DoD identity service. The Program Manager should have experience with the deployment and management of DoD online services
- Will lead the day to day activities required for deployment of a identity and provisioning service
- Must be familiar with the DoD Risk Management Framework accreditation process and maintaining a service accreditation.
- Manage stakeholder coordination and communication.
- Must have experience with the development and briefing of senior leadership briefs and communications.
- Manage the day to day activities of an IT Team consisting of development, sys admins, and testers.
- Should be familiar with DoD PKI certificates.
- Lead day-to-day project management efforts, including creating project plans, preparing agendas, facilitating discussions, documenting notes and action items, and answering questions to keep projects on task and on budget
- Demonstrate initiative in identifying areas for operational improvement, making suggestions, and driving change to gain efficiencies and improve service
- Support cross-team operational initiatives, as needed
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000 professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things-not stopping them-and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Cyber Identity leverages methodologies and a digital identity platform to help clients control which employees, partners, suppliers, customers, and citizens have access to sensitive organizational applications and data. Cyber Identity also focuses on the integrations of cutting-edge technologies and cloud providers. Our team is dedicated to enhancing IAM programs so our clients can mitigate risk, reduce intrusion, and secure information. If you're seeking a career in IAM, cloud systems, or identity governance then Cyber Identity is for you.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Active Secret security clearance required
- Experience working with IAM
- Experience working with identity governance
- Experience working with HSPD-12
- Experience utilizing advanced authentication
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Previous identity analytics experience
- Experience in consumer identity and directory services
- Certifications (e.g., CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISSP)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.