C³ is an engineering and manufacturing company, designing and innovating machines used in the foam and mattress industry. We are also changing what it means to work in manufacturing – no odd shifts, no grimy workspaces, no feeling like a number. We seek out problem solvers who are energetic in the face of new challenges. Our staff is filled with people who are passionate about work and life.
Mechanical Assemblers work on our air-conditioned shop floor here in Appleton, WI as part of a dynamic team alongside electricians and engineers, building machines revolutionizing the mattress industry. They also play a key role in installation, so have your bags packed and ready. The years of experience in our team vary. We’re more concerned with what you’re passionate about, what you’ve created, and the skills you learned along the way.
Required education, skills and characteristics:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Positive attitude and ability to work well in a team environment
- Fork lift certified or ability to certify once employed with C3
- General knowledge of using mechanical tools and power tools
- Ability to take direction and build assemblies per print instructions
- Able to travel 10-15% of the year