This position is responsible for performing the following duties in assembly of electronic components according to specifications, using hand tools.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand and read Bill of Materials, drawings, and schematic interpretation.
- Follow procedures and work with instructions, BOMs, schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Responsible for opening a requisition for tools and supplies.
- Be able to correspond via email software loading requirements.
- Set up test devices and perform sub assembly and system level functional tests.
- Perform product testing for safety, capacities, compliance, and performance.
- Compile and maintain reports on findings and testing data.
- Keep the working area neat, clean, and orderly.
- Adhere to ESD protocols.
- Two years technical degree or a certificate is a plus.
- 1-3 years of production operations experience is a plus.
- Good hand/eye coordination
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Understand the basics of electronics.
- Familiar with basic computer skills.
- Knowledge of basic Microsoft applications.
- Be able to use a heat gun to apply insulating sleeves.
The position requires using electronic cleaning chemicals, thermo compounds, solder, flux and sealants, such as Isopropyl alcohol and Silicone.