Upholstery Assembly Chippewa Falls
The World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer is coming to Chippewa Falls.
Join a team that feels like family.
We are an incentive-based company with the ability to earn above average pay.
$18.00 per hour on 1st shift for training wage. Then once trained, enjoy base hourly wage plus incentive pay. $1.00 shift differential applies to 2nd shift.
1st Shift Monday - Thursday 6am - 4:30pm
2nd Shift Monday - Thursday 5pm - 3:30am
Affordable benefits built for you.
- Very competitive pay
- Medical and dental insurance
- Profit sharing after one year
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Family appreciation day
- Great opportunities for career growth
We hire for the attitude and train for the skill.
What skills you will need:
- You are able to read, write, and comprehend the meaning of basic communications.
- The ability to learn basic computer and scanning systems.
- You must be able to remain on your feet in an upright position and move about on foot for the duration of your shift. You will also bend, twist, squat, stoop, kneel, crouch, and reach at or above shoulder level.
- You have basic counting and math skills.
Ashley Furniture is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at Ashley Furniture.
Ready to kick your career into high gear? Ashley Furniture wants to help. Apply now and you could join our growing family sooner than you know. In fact, we have immediate openings for Manufacturing Associates and we’re ready to talk with you today about a rewarding role on our team. Don’t think you have the experience for the job, don’t worry. At Ashley, we hire for attitude and train for skill. That’s right! We will train you to do the job,on the job. If you take pride in working hard, crushing challenges and winning every day, we want to hear from you. Ashley is the largest manufacturer of home furnishings in the world and was named one of America’s Best Employers by Forbes in 2021. Want to work for a generous company? You’ve come to the right place. Apply now and become part of a family-owned company that believes in earning the loyalty and trust of our customers, while giving back to our employees and communities. That’s what family is all about.