Do you have a passion for robotics and design? Do you get excited about using both the creative and analytical parts of your brain? Do you want to take that creativity and work for a World-Class organization?
Then apply today to our Automation Engineering Team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer!
Our Automation team is transforming our manufacturing plants into Smart Factories! We are designing industry-leading, high speed automated equipment and manufacturing systems in-house for our modern, state-of-the-art super plants worldwide, utilizing top of the line robotics, PLC programming, and 2D and 3D modeling applications.
What Will You Do?
You will use Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) machinery safely and accurately to perform a variety of functions. Comply with all safety guidelines and have a keen eye for detail and great mechanical aptitude. Produce high quality parts and materials by programming machines to perform the right operations. Prepare and operation a 3-axis CNC mill, waterjet and turning centers. Import 3D models into programming software. Set up mills and lathes by installing and adjusting vises, chucks, tools, attachments, collets, bushings, cams, gears, stops, stock pushers and indicating vises.Generate a G-Code file from programming software and download to the CNC machine. Prepare and load raw materials and parts safely into the desired CNC machine.
What Do You Need?
- Associate Degree in CNC Machining or related field, or equivalent work experience, Required
- 5 years’ experience running CNC or manual type equipment, Required
- Company issued PIV license or ability to obtain within 30 days, Required
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits!
- We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.