Manufacturing Operator D Shift (130155265)
The D Shift Manufacturing Operator is responsible for operating molding equipment and/or second operation machines through various tasks such as inspecting, trimming, testing, fixturing, assembling and packaging plastic products.
D Shift – 6pm-6am (Thursday-Sunday, Friday-Sunday) – weekend shift
Shift Differential: $2.50/hr.
- Verify product visually and takes corrective action when necessary and ensures product is consistent with established specifications
- Escalate quality issues as appropriate
- Ensure highest possible product quality and adherence to the Entegris quality system, ISO and/or other standards
- Ensure all product is packaged per packaging specifications and routings are followed
- Perform various operations on the product in accordance with the work orders and Manufacturing instructions, standard work in accordance per appropriate documents
- Finalize all required paperwork thoroughly and timely (i.e. Production Reports, Rack Tickets, Labels, Component Sheets, Rework Sheets, SAP Transactions etc.)
- Maintain accurate attribute/variable charts of rejected materials
- Conduct variable charts on manufacturing processes and count of good product as required
- 1-year manufacturing experience preferred
- Ability to read and understand documented processes and procedures
- Good attention to detail; ability to perform basic math computations and computer data entry
- Ability to repetitively pinch and grasp hand tools, repetitively twist, bend and reach upward and handle small screws, washers, fasteners, etc.
- Ability to lift 60 lbs., climb a ladder up to 15 ft. and walk and stand during entire shift