Manufacturing Operator (130742871)
The Manufacturing Operator is a key member of the operations team. The operator position is responsible for inspecting, trimming, testing, fixturing, assembling, and packaging a variety of plastic products. The manufacturing operator works independently and together across the operations, materials, engineering, and quality teams. This is for shift Red 1 which works a rotating schedule 7AM – 7PM. The pay range for this role is $15 plus applicable shift differential.
- Responsible for visually verifying product
- Ensures product is consistent with established specifications and escalates quality issues as appropriate.
- Ensures highest possible product quality and adherence to the Entegris quality system, ISO and/or other standards.
- Ensures all product is packaged per packaging specifications and that all routings are followed.
- Performs various operations on the product in accordance with the work orders, manufacturing instructions, and standard work
- Finalizes all required paperwork thoroughly and timely (i.e. Production Reports, Rack Tickets, Labels, Component Sheets, Rework Sheets, SAP Transactions etc.).
- Maintains accurate attribute/variable charts of rejected materials and conducts variable charts on manufacturing processes and count of good product as required.
- Integrates on all key business processes to influence customer satisfaction, waste elimination, growth, cost effectiveness and product/system quality. Promotes and implements use of continuous improvement tools to eliminate non-value activities. Participates actively in continuous improvement activities such as 6s, Kaizen events, etc.
- Completes miscellaneous tasks as assigned in support of the larger organization and production goals.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area. Wears required Personal Protective Equipment. Performs duties in a safe manner and observes approved safety procedures. Communicates potential hazards immediately to supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-year manufacturing experience preferred
- Ability to read, understand, and follow documented processes and procedures
- Good attention to detail; ability to perform basic math computations and computer data entry
- Ability to use measuring devices, hand tools, and power tools
- Ability to lift 60 lbs., climb a ladder up to 15 ft. and walk and stand during entire shift
- Ability to repetitively pinch and grasp hand tools, repetitively twist, bend and reach upward and handle small screws, washers, fasteners, etc.
- Works well independently and with a group on collaborative projects; able to take direction and instruction