Manufacturing Operator (131165442)
The Manufacturing operator position is responsible for operating assembly equipment and/or second operation machines through various tasks such as inspecting, trimming, testing, fixturing, assembling and packaging plastic products. Completes other duties as assigned.
- Verifies product visually and takes corrective action when necessary. Ensures product is consistent with established specifications. Escalates quality issues as appropriate. Ensures highest possible product quality and adherence to the Entegris quality system, ISO and/or other standards. Ensures all product is packaged per packaging specifications.
- Performs various operations on the product in accordance with the work orders and process record instructions.
- Finalizes all required paperwork thoroughly and timely (i.e. Production Reports, Labels, Component Sheets, Rework Sheets, SAP Transactions etc.). Completes hour by hour sheets on manufacturing processes as required.
- Integrates on all key business processes to influence customer satisfaction, waste elimination, growth, cost effectiveness and product/system quality. Promotes and implements use of continuous improvement tools to eliminate non-value activities. Participates actively in continuous improvement activities such as 6s, Kaizen events, etc.
- Completes miscellaneous tasks as assigned in support of the larger organization and production goals.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area. Wears required Personal Protective Equipment. Performs duties in a safe manner and observes approved safety procedures. Communicates potential hazards immediately to supervisor.
- These should tie directly back to the purpose and outcome.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year manufacturing experience preferred.
- Ability to read and understand documented processes and procedures.
- Good attention to detail; ability to perform basic math computations and computer data entry.
- Ability to use measuring devices and hand tools.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs., climb a ladder up to 15 ft. and walk and stand during entire shift.
- Ability to repetitively pinch and grasp hand tools, repetitively twist, bend and reach upward and handle all materials required in manufacturing, etc.