Manufacturing Operator II (131011112)
Manufacturing operator is responsible for assembly of product using PureBond fusion method and ensuring product quality through designated testing procedures.
- Verify product meets print specifications through use of measuring tools (i.e. Calipers, height indicators and steel rulers).
- Verify dimensions of product and enter into database (CamLine)
- Ensure highest possible product quality and adherence to the Entegris quality system, ISO and/or other standards
- Ensure all product is packaged per packaging specifications and routings are followed
- Finalize all required paperwork thoroughly and timely (i.e. Production Reports, Rack Tickets, Labels, Component Sheets, Rework Sheets, SAP Transactions etc.)
- 1-year Manufacturing Experience
- Ability to read and understand all documents, processes and procedures
- Good attention to detail; ability to perform basic math computations and computer data entry
- Ability to lift 60 lbs., climb a ladder up to 15 ft. and walk and stand during entire shift, with or without an accommodation.