Manufacturing Operator (131099471)
The Manufacturing Operator position is responsible for operating assembly equipment and/or second operation machines through various tasks such as greenforming, sintering, laser cutting, wet saw cutting, inspecting, trimming, testing, fixturing, assembling and packaging membrane products. Completes other duties as assigned.
- Verifies product visually and takes corrective action when necessary. Ensures product is consistent with established specifications. Escalates quality issues as appropriate. Ensures highest possible product quality and adherence to the Entegris quality system, ISO and/or other standards.
- Ensures all product is packaged per packaging specifications.
- Performs various operations on the product line in accordance with the work orders and process record instructions.
- Finalizes all required paperwork thoroughly and timely (i.e. Production Reports, Labels, Component Sheets, Rework Sheets, SAP Transactions etc.). Completes hour by hour sheets on manufacturing processes as required.
- Integrates on all key business processes to influence customer satisfaction, waste elimination, growth, cost effectiveness and product/system quality. Promotes and implements use of continuous improvement tools to eliminate non-value activities. Participates actively in continuous improvement activities such as 6s, Kaizen events, etc.
High school diploma or equivalent. 1 year manufacturing experience preferred. Ability to read and understand documented processes and procedures. Good attention to detail; ability to perform basic math computations and computer data entry. Ability to use measuring devices and hand tools. Ability to lift 50 lbs., climb a ladder up to 4 ft. and walk and stand during entire shift. Ability to repetitively pinch and grasp hand tools, repetitively twist, bend and reach upward and handle all materials required in manufacturing, etc. Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- This job requires the ability to stand for long periods.
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and you must be able to move throughout the department/facility.
- Able to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work Environment:
- The work environment characteristics described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- This is a manufacturing environment. It involves exposure to moving mechanical parts, risk of electrical shock and moderate to high noise levels.
- Individuals may be required to wear a bunny suit for long periods at a time in a clean room environment.
- Wearing safety glasses and Nitrile Gloves are also required.