Sr. Product Manager
Organon is a Women’s Health Company that believes in a better and healthier every day for every woman! We are a passionate, global community of thousands dedicated to redefining the future of women’s health. Our mission is to deliver impactful medicines and solutions for a healthier every day. But what really makes it work at Organon is our people.
We’re looking for real, passionate team players, curious innovators, forward thinkers, empowered by the idea of shaping their career, and ready to bring their fire to embrace change and the opportunities it brings for progress.
At Organon, you’ll get to enjoy the best of both worlds: the open, agile, collaborative culture of a start-up, and operating at the scale of a Fortune 500 company with an international footprint that serves people in more than 140 markets.
It’s going to be an exciting future—come be a part of it!
Achieve targets within the allocated budget of regional marketing
- Achievement of sales and market share target
- Control local marketing expenses. within the allocated budget, leveraging resources to gain optimal ROI
Maximize the potential responsibility of regional marketing
- Implement central marketing activities and projects to ensure marketing strategy localized and fully implemented
- Collect, analyse and report regional market trends
- According to center marketing strategy and local market share, draw up market plane of targeted
- To assist central project execute in region
- Work closely with sales team to develop regional marketing strategy.
- Maintain and develop national and regional KOL to ensure marketing strategy endorsed by local KOLs.
- Coaching and training sales team in product knowledge update.
People/team management and development
- Supervise and guide the work of subordinates (usually will be PM).
- Performance management and appraisals for subordinates.
Lead and manage a brand management team and to develop the competency of the team through guidance, coaching and the implementation of appropriate training and development programs
Secondary Language(s) Job Description:
Bachelor or above, Medicine or Pharma background preferred
5 years above in Pharm working experience, sales experience preferred.
Good communication skill and good accountability of problem solving
Good team work
Learn for future
PC skill: Word, Excel, PPT etc.
Who We Are:
Organon delivers ingenious health solutions that enable people to live their best lives. We are a $6.5 billion global healthcare company focused on making a world of difference for women, their families and the communities they care for. We have an important portfolio and are growing it by investing in the unmet needs of Women’s Health, expanding access to leading biosimilars and touching lives with a diverse and trusted portfolio of health solutions. Our Vision is clear: A better and healthier every day for every woman.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Organon LLC, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Valid Driving License:
Number of Openings:1