Sr. Product Manager
Organon is a Women’s Health Company that believes in a better and healthier every day for every woman! We are a passionate, global community of thousands dedicated to redefining the future of women’s health. Our mission is to deliver impactful medicines and solutions for a healthier every day. But what really makes it work at Organon is our people.
We’re looking for real, passionate team players, curious innovators, forward thinkers, empowered by the idea of shaping their career, and ready to bring their fire to embrace change and the opportunities it brings for progress.
At Organon, you’ll get to enjoy the best of both worlds: the open, agile, collaborative culture of a start-up, and operating at the scale of a Fortune 500 company with an international footprint that serves people in more than 140 markets.
It’s going to be an exciting future—come be a part of it!
- Develop overall marketing strategy and tactics for consumer/retail channels & ensure model’s strategic role fulfilled with proper programs & executions/tracking
- Develop winning and differentiated brand communication strategies and tactics to build and establish strong brand equity for both channels
- Capitalize on category trend, customer/consumer insights, define growth opportunities & priorities to help to achieve business target
- Administer & supervise marketing plans’ implementation with flawless execution
- P&L consciousness, strategically allocate resources & manage marketing expenditure budget to fulfil business needs and financial target
- Liaise with cross functions such as finance, regulatory, medical affairs, sales and GA to ensure marketing strategies are realized. Maintain strong interdepartmental communication.
- In conjunction with sales (sales & consumer sales) to ensure synergy of marketing plan & sales plan and relevant departments to ensure smooth execution
- Establish and sustain close relationship with targeted national and regional KOLs & associates in related specialties
- Maintain up to-date information and understanding of market, competitor and consumer/customers
- Ensure all business activities comply with the relevant Acts, legal demands, safety and ethical standards. Review complaints and suggestions relating to assigned products.
- Acquiring, developing, and retaining top talent. Creates a learning environment with focus on employee development.
Secondary Language(s) Job Description:
Required Marketing Expertise
- Brand visioning and positioning and product branding and messaging
- Customer, consumer, and shopper insights and understanding and converted to drive growth
- Healthcare/institutional marketing understanding
- Brand visioning and positioning
- Product branding and messaging
- Complex pricing strategies
- Competitive benchmarking and strategies
- Promotions, advertising, external agency relationships
Who We Are:
Organon delivers ingenious health solutions that enable people to live their best lives. We are a $6.5 billion global healthcare company focused on making a world of difference for women, their families and the communities they care for. We have an important portfolio and are growing it by investing in the unmet needs of Women’s Health, expanding access to leading biosimilars and touching lives with a diverse and trusted portfolio of health solutions. Our Vision is clear: A better and healthier every day for every woman.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Organon LLC, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Valid Driving License:
Number of Openings:1