Associate Product Manager /Product Manager
WH Associate Product Manager /Product Manager
Division: Hospital Business Unit
The primary role is to manage the existing product line, brand establishment and brand building and also new product launching and strategy for pipeline products and execution.
Key Role &Responsibilities
- Accountable for delivering brand objectives by driving the development, execution & performance tracking against commercial strategies across HCP customer segments
- Designs and develops marketing tools/programs that fulfill the activities described in product marketing plans.
- Partner across a wide matrix of stakeholders and cross functional team to ensure seamless execution of functional plans and execution of overall strategy.
- Analyze execution across multiple tactics to draw customer insights, communicate results to brand teams, and leverage insights into actionable strategies.
- Lead pre-launch and launch campaigns and evaluate outcomes including the development of full-scale communication plans across the product life cycle.
- Work with Market Access to develop pricing based on market trends and customer insights and assess impacts on sales and profitability.
- Providing training, product knowledge, direction to the field sales team to ensure that they are well equipped with scientific and communication skills both.
- Be brand champion to create focus and enthusiasm both internally and external customers and agencies.
Qualifications and Experiences
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Pharmaceutical Science or related fields
- 3-5 years in sales /marketing experience in pharmaceutical /medical device required, WH area is a plus.
- Proven track record as a analytical and good communication skills
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good command of English communication.
- Flexibility, willingness, and desire to work in a small, fast-paced environment.
- Strong time-management, project management skills
Secondary Job Description
Who We Are:
Organon delivers ingenious health solutions that enable people to live their best lives. We are a $6.5 billion global healthcare company focused on making a world of difference for women, their families and the communities they care for. We have an important portfolio and are growing it by investing in the unmet needs of Women’s Health, expanding access to leading biosimilars and touching lives with a diverse and trusted portfolio of health solutions. Our Vision is clear: A better and healthier every day for every woman.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from candidates with a diverse background. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our applicants.
If you require reasonable accommodation(s) in completing an application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Organon LLC, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Annualized Salary Range
Annualized Salary Range (Global)
Travel Requirements: Organon employees must be able to satisfy all applicable travel and credentialing requirements, including associated vaccination prerequisites
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Valid Driving License:
Number of Openings:1