Manager - Supply Chain Demand Analyst
- Performing ad-hoc analysis and develop reproducible analytical approaches: ownership of cross-functional demand planning analytical methods, models and KPIs.
- Performing SKU and budget level statistical analysis to help drive budget related decisions and processes.
- Identifying and tracking changes to network build out plans. Leverage data and analysis tools to measure its effect downstream inventory demand.
- Presenting and communicating key insights to leadership and peers.
- Developing and implementing statistical models to identify potential downstream changes to inventory demand.
- Automating the planning process using existing platforms as much as possible, deriving forward-looking information from engineering tools and databases (Fuze, PeopleSoft, CATS, SAP S/4).
- Collaborating with network supply chain planning teams on overall network strategy with consideration for inventory, stocking positions, and partner management.
- Understanding and RAN project lifecycle and product roadmaps and their relationship to the demand planning process. Re-evaluate and adjust models as appropriate.
- Build strategic relationships with cross functional stakeholders like Network Planning and Engineering to strategize and execute on pooling initiatives, automation, and special projects.
- Partnering with cross functional regional teams on forecasting, consumption, supply planning, and replenishment processes supporting Global Supply Chain cost savings programs.
- Delivering monthly and weekly readouts on program KPI's including forecast accuracy, inventory consumption, spend, days of Supply, and others as required.
- Providing analytics and work with supply planning on VMI/VCI/JIT/CPFR/Pooling programs
- Analyzing forecast needs for inventory, purchasing, and engineering systems in order to improve on upstream data and information
- Responding to forecasting expansion with additional suppliers selected through RFPs.
This position can be located in other valid Verizon domestic Supply Chain locations.
You'll need to have:
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- A degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Supply Chain, Analytics or related field.
- Knowledge of data manipulation and data analytics methods
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Master's degree in Business Analytics, Supply Chain, STEM field, or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated ability to apply data manipulation and analysis methods to answer business problems
- Ability to create visualizations and communicate information to leadership
- Experience leveraging predictive modeling or ML algorithms for business decisions
- Data visualization experience (Tableau, Qlik, Matplotlib, etc..)
- Knowledge of wireless network equipment.
- Experience in Wireless Network Equipment Engineering or Network Planning
- Familiarity with ERP systems: Supply Chain Planning Systems, PeopleSoft, SAP, CATS (Fulcrum)
- Familiarity with standard data analysis tools and languages (Examples: Python, R, SQL, PowerQuery)
- Supply Chain experience
- Strong Google Sheets (or Excel) skills
Where you'll be working
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
Our benefits are designed to help you move forward in your career, and in areas of your life outside of Verizon. From health and wellness benefits, short term incentives, 401(k) Savings Plan, stock incentive programs, paid time off, parental leave, adoption assistance and tuition assistance, plus other incentives, we've got you covered with our award-winning total rewards package. For part-timers, your coverage will vary as you may be eligible for some of these benefits depending on your individual circumstances.
If you are hired into a California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island or Washington work location, the compensation range for this position is between $89,000.00 and $165,000.00 annually based on a full-time schedule. The salary will vary depending on your location and confirmed job-related skills and experience. This is an incentive based position with the potential to earn more. For part time roles, your compensation will be adjusted to reflect your hours.