Product Manager, Molded Case Circuit Breakers
Eaton’s Power Components Division is currently seeking a Product Manager, Molded Case Circuit Breakers. This position is based at our Moon Township, PA (Pittsburgh) location. Relocation assistance will be provided within the US/PR.
The expected annual salary range for this role is $120075.03 - $176110.04 a year.
Please note the salary information shown above is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate skills, experience, and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
What you’ll do:
The Product Manager will provide leadership in formulation and implementation of the product line strategy, marketing plans, product development/life cycle, pricing, and customer value propositions to enhance sales and profitability for the Molded Case Circuit Breaker (MCCB) Line. They will have an excellent knowledge of the product line’s customers (Machinery and Electrical OEMs) and will work closely with other Eaton product line teams to help drive solutions and innovation to Eaton’s end customers. In addition, they will have a strong understanding of our core and emerging vertical market segments and practical experience selling new and emerging technologies into them.
- Provides product application knowledge, interfaces with customers, and develops and executes tactical and strategic plans to support the product line's goals.
- Utilizes knowledge of product to generate customer and technical presentations.
- Performs ad hoc data mining and analysis to support business decisions and investments.
- Involved in new product development, strategic direction planning for the product line, and implementation of new product and services launch plans.
- Provides cross-functional coordination on product line programs to optimize customer service and market penetration.
- Candidate needs to have a working knowledge of the overall sales function, customer channels, and negotiation techniques and must be able to manage division, customer and departmental resources to maximize growth opportunities.
- Answers application questions, developing and implementing growth plans, providing sales support, conducting competition/ market analysis to drive product development efforts.
- Develops marketing collateral to educate and inform sales and customers of solutions Eaton Corporation has to offer relative to Molded Case Circuit Breakers.
- Supports and develops training programs, and the development of marketing collateral to enhance market penetration goals.
- Manage and support day to day customer and tactical activity as needed (order expedites, plant load planning, supporting warranty administration, etc.); coordinate large-scale orders/projects to maximize on-time delivery & customer satisfaction.
- Provides leadership and guidance to direct team to ensure development, motivation, and overall effectiveness.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in marketing, sales and/or engineering
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, Business or Marketing from an accredited institution
- Experience working with product configuration tools
- Experience in providing sales/field support and customer/industry presentations
- Experience with breaker products, load centers and connected products is preferred, but not required
- Demonstrated ability to develop, launch & market product solutions.
- Ability to work effectively in team environment and independently. Ability to collaborate across a matrix organization and influence resources (that are not direct reports)
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Eaton considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with local laws. To request a disability-related reasonable accommodation to assist you in your job search, application or interview process, please call us at 1-[Register to View] to discuss your specific need. Only accommodation requests will be accepted by this phone number.
We know that good benefit programs are important to employees and their families. Eaton provides various Health and Welfare benefits as well as Retirement benefits, and several programs that provide for paid and unpaid time away from work. Click here (https://www.eaton.com/content/dam/eaton/company/careers/US%20Benefits%20updated%2010.24.22.pdf) for more detail: Eaton Benefits Overview. Please note that specific programs and options available to an employee may depend on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.