Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Manufacturing Strategy and Smart Operations Analyst (31981)
Supply Chain Digital Transformation Analyst
Do you like to challenge the status quo? Does curiosity feed your soul? Are you addicted to the thrill of creating? Do you want to be your authentic self at work? Then consider a career within our Supply Chain practice. Creative design, state-of-the-art technology, and your imagination merge here to create lasting impact for our clients. Not to mention make for a pretty fun and meaningful career!
We work with clients to solve their most complex and strategic operational challenges. Our team spans the supply chain from procurement to manufacturing and all through connecting the supply to the customer. In today's world we can't do that without working together across the supply chain and using data and analytics to get our clients insights in real time, all the time. Many of our clients are trying to keep up with companies based solely on an interconnected supply chain; we modernize their supply chains using artificial intelligence, machine learning and connected products resulting in a competitive asset for the entire organization.
Work you'll do
As an Analyst you will work in a collaborative and diverse team environment providing many opportunities to have an active voice. You will work on a team advising clients on their Supply Chain and Operations strategy and work to implement next generation solutions. Deloitte brings world-class supply network capabilities, operational know-how, advanced analytics, and industry-specific hybrid solutions experience to our clients; specializing in: Digital Supply Networks, Internet of Things, Sourcing and Procurement, Manufacturing, Product Development, Dynamic Fulfillment, and Synchronized Planning.
Illustrative activities include:
- Use analytics and analysis to identify issues and solve business problems
- Participate in and deliver client engagements that identify, design and implement creative business and technology solutions
- Support setting engagement objectives and scope, identify changes in scope, develop work plans for components of engagements and support the coordination of activities between work streams
- Assist with deliverable content creation and strive to improve deliverable quality through verification and validation of results
- 2+ years' experience in the medical device industry
- 1+ year experience in eQMS and MES implementation
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Limited Immigration sponsorship may be available
- Travel 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Outstanding critical thinking, analytics and problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS Power Point)
- Experience working in a consulting firm delivering supply chain services in a client environment