Clinical Manufacturing Associate, CAR T (R1545308-en-us)
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
Clinical Manufacturing Associate, CAR T
Purpose and Scope of Position
Manufacture human blood derived cell therapies per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in a controlled, cGMP cleanroom environment of a multi-product clinical facility under the supervision of Manufacturing Management. Manufacturing Associates adhere to regulatory requirements while performing job functions. Job duties are performed within a team according to an assigned, production shift schedule. Communication of production deviations and assistance with quality investigations are required, as applicable.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Production of human cell therapy lots through cell culture, harvest, and cryopreservation.
- Aseptic technique
- Become fully trained and qualified in all aspects of assigned processes
- Develop a high level of technical knowledge of project(s)
- Weigh and measure in-process materials to ensure proper quantities are added/removed.
- Adheres to the production schedule ensuring on-time, internal production logistics.
- Records production data and information in a clear, concise, format according to proper GDPs.
- Works in a team based, cross-functional environment to complete production tasks required by shift schedule.
- Assist tech transfers in and out of the clinical facility.
- Motivated, team consciousness individuals are needed to fulfill job requirements.
- No direct reports will be assigned to this job role.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
Knowledge/ Skills, and Abilities
- Basic understanding of cell culture, cryopreservation, purification, and aseptic processing or lab technique
- General knowledge of cGMP/FDA regulated industry
- Basic mathematical skills
- Technical writing capability
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Background to include an understanding of biology, chemistry, medical or clinical practices within industry
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in an applicable science/engineering discipline
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.