Manufacturing and Warehouse Associates - Hiring Now (173)
Join a team that feels like family.
We are hiring Warehouse Associates and Manufacturing Laborers.
Warehouse Associates load or unload products from trailers and containers in our fast-paced warehouses, as well as transport finished products between production and distribution center locations. Here, you’ll have independence in your work, and shifts that align with your needs – choose from options in time of day, length of shift, and number of days a week.
Manufacturing Laborers build furniture using hand tools, adhesives, jigs, fabrics, and other components. Our ideal candidate is reliable, likes working with their hands on fast-paced precision projects, and enjoys a family atmosphere. If this sounds like you, apply today!
What you will do as a Warehouse Associate:
- Lifting: you must be able to lift and carry objects up to 100 pounds and manipulate up to 250 pounds occasionally. (Think of lifting couches throughout the day.)
- Pushing and pulling: You will frequently transport loads of up to 100 pounds and occasionally manipulate up to 250 pounds.
- You will manipulate products by hand from a primary location to a cart, pallet, or plate.
- Move materials within the Distribution Center as needed.
- Operate Powered Industrial Vehicles in a safe and appropriate manner.
You will make safety for yourself and your co-workers a top priority at all times
What you will do as a Manufacturing Laborer:
- You have the ability to lift 50 – 100 pounds.
- You will operate or assist in operating machines and various hand tools in accordance with standard operating procedures identified for the specific tool.
- Accurately record production information. This includes recording using a scanner, computer, or by hand.
- Inspect parts for defects, repair if possible, and inform appropriate personnel of non-conforming parts.
- You will make safety for yourself and your co-workers a top priority at all times.
Starting Base Wage for Warehouse $16.50 up to $20.00 an hour
Starting pay between $16.09 - $19.45 depending on position.
Opportunities to increase pay based on performance incentives and shift differentials for specific positions.
What skills you will need:
- You are able to read, write, and comprehend the meaning of basic communications.
- The ability to learn basic computer and scanning systems.
- You must be able to remain on your feet in an upright position and move about on foot for the duration of your shift. You will also bend, twist, squat, stoop, kneel, crouch, and reach at or above shoulder level.
- You have basic counting and math skills.
Affordable benefits built for you.
- Very competitive pay
- Medical and dental insurance
- Profit sharing after one year
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Family appreciation day
- Great opportunities for career growth
We hire for the attitude and train for the skill.
The people of Ashley Furniture are what truly defines this company. Our team lives and breathes a “dirty fingernail” approach that breeds success unlike any other. That’s why when we hire new team members, we don’t require them to know the technical ins and outs of the job. We’re looking for great culture fits and will train you for everything else.
Apply online or apply in person at 45 Ashley Way, Leesport, PA
Ashley Furniture is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at Ashley Furniture.