Warehouse Team Member (194)
Hiring Immediately Full Time Warehouse Team Member
We are hiring immediately for full time Warehouse Associates to load and unload products by hand and with the assistance of forklift and other powered vehicles from trailers and containers and storage locations in our fast-paced Distribution & Fulfillment Center. At Ashley, you’ll have independence in your work and shifts that align with your needs. Choose from various schedule options that allow you to control when you work and how long your shifts are.
Our ideal candidate is reliable and enjoys a physically active warehouse environment. You’ll be working independently but as part of a large, motivated and high achieving team moving large product in a dynamic distribution center setting. The work is fast paced and self-driven allowing for a high level of independence throughout the day.
- Incredible full time earning potential with overtime availability
- Multiple schedules to choose from,
- Full time associates preferred but we can hire part time as well!
What you’ll do as a Warehouse Team Member:
- Transfer materials within the Warehouse facility as needed.
- You will frequently transport loads of up to 100 pounds and occasionally manipulate up to 250 pounds.
- Operate Forklifts or other powered vehicles in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Make safety for yourself and your co-workers a top priority at all times.
What skills you will need:
- Ability to learn our basic computer and warehouse / distribution center scanning systems.
- You are able to obtain a valid, company-issued Forklift or Powered Industrial Vehicles license where required.
- You have basic counting, math and measurement skills.
- You can read, write, and comprehend the meaning of basic communications.
- Ability to reliably work a defined full time or part time schedule
Exclusive benefits built for you.
- Very competitive pay
- Medical and dental insurance
- Profit sharing eligibility
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Great opportunities for career growth
- Furniture Discounts
We are Hiring Immediately!
The people of Ashley Furniture are what truly defines this company. Our team lives and breathes a hands-on, “dirty fingernail” approach that breeds success unlike any other. That’s why when we hire new team members, we don’t require them to know the technical ins and outs of the job. We’re looking for great culture fits and a positive “can do” attitude…we hire for attitude and train for skill!Full time and part time team members are being hired immediately so interview today and start tomorrow!
Ashley Furniture is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at Ashley Furniture.
Who Are We?
·We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits!
·We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
·Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
·Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
·Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.