Digital Manufacturing Resilience Lead (R1559301-en-us)
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
The Digital Manufacturing Resilience Lead in Devens provides strategic leadership and responsibility for Cybersecurity related initiatives, Digital Modernization, Lifecycle management, and Disaster Recovery related exercises for the site. The Digital Manufacturing Resilience Lead will work to protect our operations in manufacturing with increased need for resources to support cyber security and business continuity.
- Work in Shared Services team, and coordinate cybersecurity project with other digital plant teams, enterprise architect team, and IT infrastructure team.
- Collaborate with partners and customers, such as Manufacturing, Facilities, MS&T, Supply Chain and Quality to get alignment and endorsement on Cybersecurity related initiatives.
- Leads Digital Modernization and Lifecycle management project at Devens.
- Provide status reports on manufacturing resilience related deliverables.
- Assist the Enterprise Cybersecurity Team, participate in risk assessment activities to evaluate new threats or vulnerabilities at the Devens site.
- Understand and promote site compliance with latest enterprise Cybersecurity guidelines, and provide input to site risk assessments.
- Coordinate with site leadership, site IT staff, and consultant to oversee patch management and risk remediation plan.
- Maintain manufacturing IT infrastructure architecture and documentation.
- Ensure data quality of site level IT assets inventory.
- Owns recovery verification activities including High availability and Onsite Application Recovery exercises.
- Lead tabletop exercises with other Digital Plant teams to discuss strategy definitions, status updates, ideas of improvements and other Cybersecurity related topics.
- Coach and train other staffs in cybersecurity related requirement.
- Education: Bachelor degree in technical field or Cybersecurity certificate, with 10 years of experiences of managing IT infrastructure and cybersecurity.
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity concepts, and experience of cybersecurity responses.
- Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and Domains and Active Directory.
- Knowledge of patch management of Operating Systems and applications, and firmware upgrade.
- Knowledge of network connectivity and network security.
- Knowledge of data center operation and IT infrastructure.
- Ability to coordinate Cybersecurity related activities across all Digital plant teams.
- Ability to respond to Cybersecurity related incidents at a moment notice.
- Ability to effectively communicate with both technical team and non-technical team.
- Ability to work on an on-call basis or overtime when required.
- Ability to work in a diverse group.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with tight timeline.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Demonstrated success of effectively leading complex project in a matrix team environment.
- Excellent documentation and technical writing skills.
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skill and customer service skill.
- Strong self-management skill.
- Understand regulatory and compliance in GMP requirements and data integrity.
- Strong attention to safety a must.
- Experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing is a plus.
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Physical presence at the BMS worksite or physical presence in the field is an essential job function of this role which the Company deems critical to collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and engagement, and enhances the Company culture.
To protect the safety of our workforce, customers, patients and communities, the policy of the Company requires all employees and workers in the U.S. and Puerto Rico to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have received an exception based on an approved request for a medical or religious reasonable accommodation. Therefore, all BMS applicants seeking a role located in the U.S. and Puerto Rico must confirm that they have already received or are willing to receive the full COVID-19 vaccination by their start date as a qualification of the role and condition of employment. This requirement is subject to state and local law restrictions and may not be applicable to employees working in certain jurisdictions such as Montana. This requirement is also subject to discussions with collective bargaining representatives in the U.S.
Our company is committed to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request an approval of accommodation prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application or if you are applying to a role based in the U.S. or Puerto Rico and you believe that you are unable to receive a COVID-19 vaccine due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief, during or any part of the recruitment process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit careers.bms.com/eeo-accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
Any data processed in connection with role applications will be treated in accordance with applicable data privacy policies and regulations.