Packaging Engineer - Technical Automation
Organon is a Women’s Health Company that believes in a better and healthier every day for every woman! We are a passionate, global community of thousands dedicated to redefining the future of women’s health. Our mission is to deliver impactful medicines and solutions for a healthier every day. But what really makes it work at Organon is our people.
We are looking for real, passionate team players, curious innovators, forward thinkers, empowered by the idea of shaping their career, and ready to bring their fire to embrace change and the opportunities it brings for progress. At Organon, you will get to enjoy the best of both worlds: the open, agile, collaborative culture of a start-up, and operating at the scale of a fortune 500 company with an international footprint that serves people in more than 140 markets.
Do you enjoy putting your effort into the production of a wide range of medicines that gives women a better life all around the world? Do you also enjoy being part of a team to help a large-scale production organization where mechanical precision processes and a wide range of components, semi-products and materials are essential?
For our Technical Operations department in Oss, we are looking for a:
Packaging Engineer - Technical Automation
To help prevent counterfeiting of medicinal products by applying your skills in fully automated packaging processes.
Purpose of the role
Reporting into the Section Lead Packaging, you will be executing or participating in one or more serialization projects that run at our packaging departments. Serialization is required by authorities to help prevent counterfeiting of medicinal products. This requires that you understand automation and data handling next to packaging processes. Working in pharma means working in an important, but complex environment, it requires that you need to be able to focus and prioritize your work.
Welcome to our team
Organon Oss produces,packs and distributes human medicines for, among other things, contraception, fertility, and anesthesia. In addition to tablets and injection fluids also specialty products such as contraceptive rods and rings are made. Technical operations is a Center of Excellence within Organon Oss. The department consists of various sections (each around 10 employees) that provide technological and technical support to production. The sections are Solids, Steriles, Polymerics and Packaging, that all provide product and process support to operations. Communication with colleagues in the site, in the Organon network and with global and external partners is essential for Technical Operations.
- Make a scope proposal, specify what is to be done and how it should be done with respect to changes to Serialization systems on packaging equipment. You will execute these projects together with the production departments and other stakeholders. Finally you will lead the commissioning and qualifications for these changes;
- Next to serialization projects you may also work on existing pharmaceutical or medical device products and packaging equipment, or you may be introducing new products into production;
- You may be leading these projects;
- Leadior contribute to investigations, resulting from deviations in the production processes and or Out-of-Spec situations.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree and data driven decision making is in your nature;
- Able to turn multiple opinions, visions, data and the team and company goals into a sound proposal and develop a plan of execution. You assure alignment with the team;
- Knowledge of automated mechanical equipment for product packaging or assembly;
- Working experience in a strongly regulated environment is an advantage;
- Willing to make a career in high volume production of medicinal products in a global oriented organization;
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and willing to learn the Dutch language quickly or you already speak Dutch.
We welcome you to a truly global and dynamic environment with great opportunities for personal development. Our benefits are very competitive and the summary below will give you an idea of what you can expect.
- Salary and a 3% year-end bonus;
- 35,5 days of leave;
- Attractive collective health care insurance package with considerable reduction rates;
- Solid Pension Plan;
- Incentive Plan (bonus);
- Travel allowance for commuting;
- Numerous training, coaching and e-learning modules for long term job opportunities and development.
Who we are …
Organon delivers ingenious health solutions that enable people to live their best lives. We are a $6.5 billion global healthcare company focused on making a world of difference for women, their families and the communities they care for. We have an important portfolio and are growing it by investing in the unmet needs of Women’s Health, expanding access to leading biosimilars and touching lives with a diverse and trusted portfolio of health solutions.
Our Vision is clear: A better and healthier every day for every woman.
At launch, we will be more than 10,000 Founders strong, ready to rise together as we make a difference in a new way. As Founders, employees will create their future and will help shape the direction of Organon and its impact on the world. Our culture reflects our passion for those we champion.
At Organon, we all belong. We embrace diversity and give it a voice. Our commitment to supporting women is reflected in the make-up of our leadership team, which is majority female and our diversity of experience is core to who we are and what we are designed to do.
Who We Are:
Organon delivers ingenious health solutions that enable people to live their best lives. We are a $6.5 billion global healthcare company focused on making a world of difference for women, their families and the communities they care for. We have an important portfolio and are growing it by investing in the unmet needs of Women’s Health, expanding access to leading biosimilars and touching lives with a diverse and trusted portfolio of health solutions. Our Vision is clear: A better and healthier every day for every woman.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Organon LLC, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Valid Driving License:
Number of Openings:1