Lean Manufacturing Engineer
Permanent contracts available
Are you passionate about process improvement and Lean manufacturing and are you ready for a next step in your career? Would you additionally also like to join a company, which can really contribute to people’s lives? Then, we have an interesting opening!
Organon is a Women’s Health Company that believes in a better and healthier every day for every woman! We are a passionate, global community of thousands dedicated to redefining the future of women’s health. Our mission is to deliver impactful medicines and solutions for a healthier every day. But what really makes it work at Organon is our people.
We’re looking for real, passionate team players, curious innovators, forward thinkers, empowered by the idea of shaping their career, and ready to bring their fire to embrace change and the opportunities it brings for progress.
At Organon, you’ll get to enjoy the best of both worlds: the open, agile, collaborative culture of a start-up, and operating at the scale of a fortune 500 company with an international footprint that serves people in more than 140 markets.
It’s going to be an exciting future—come be a part of it!
For our Lean Six Sigma Team within Organon Oss we are currently hiring a:
Lean Manufacturing Engineer
Welcome to our team
To strengthen our Lean Six Sigma team in Pharmaceutical Operations Oss (appr. 1100 employees), we are looking for a senior Lean Manufacturing Engineer with extensive practical Lean Manufacturing experience, a good sense of ownership and the right mix between conceptual and go-to-gemba attitude.
Total team size: 5 Lean Six Sigma colleagues, 2 Supply Chain colleagues and 3 Learning & Development colleagues.
Purpose of the role
Reporting to the Director Lean Six Sigma/Supply Chain/L&D you will be responsible to lead key improvement projects for the Organon Oss site and support the Integrated Process Teams (IPT) and other Centers of Excellence (CoEs) to create a tangible Value Stream Vision for which you help drive the right improvements toward that vision.
You bring deep and practical knowledge of lean elements (e.g. Total Productive Maintenance, Daily Management, Pull & Leveling, Standardized Work, Failure Prevention) and tools needed for improvement work (e.g. 8-step, Six Sigma tools, Shainin, 8D, other Problem Solving tools) to support the Continuous Improvement Program.
What are you going to do?
- Coach the organization on the Production System and in Lean thinking;
- Lead the main improvement projects on site and implement simple and impactful solutions;
- Transfer your knowledge to the organization and conduct trainings;
- Be point of contact for one or more IPTs or CoEs;
- Help create and co-own the Vision, Hoshin Kanri and Roadmaps of your IPTs/CoEs;
- Mentor certification of new improvement and problem solving specialists.
What do you bring?
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in industrial engineering, business engineering, mechanical engineering or another related field of study;
- Profound experience in process improvement using Lean methods;
- Experience with data driven problem solving methods (e.g. Lean Six Sigma or 8 step);
- Deep and practical knowledge of lean elements and how to implement these;
- A go-to-gemba attitude;
- Experienced in leading and in realizing change;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a Lean manufacturing environment and within a regulated industry such as automotive, food, pharma or comparable;
- You are convincing, can perform under stress/pressure and you possess sufficient stakeholder management skills;
- Proficiency in English.
What do we have to offer to you?
We welcome you to a truly global, dynamic and challenging environment with great opportunities for personal development. Our benefits are very competitive, and the summary below will give you an idea of what you can expect.
- Competitive salary and a 3% year-end bonus;
- 35,5 days of leave;
- Attractive collective health care insurance package with considerable reduction rates;
- Solid Pension Plan;
- Incentive Plan;
- Travel allowance for commuting;
- Numerous training, coaching and e-learning modules for long term job opportunities and professional and personal development.
Who We Are:
Organon delivers ingenious health solutions that enable people to live their best lives. We are a $6.5 billion global healthcare company focused on making a world of difference for women, their families and the communities they care for. We have an important portfolio and are growing it by investing in the unmet needs of Women’s Health, expanding access to leading biosimilars and touching lives with a diverse and trusted portfolio of health solutions. Our Vision is clear: A better and healthier every day for every woman.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from candidates with a diverse background. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our applicants.
If you require reasonable accommodation(s) in completing an application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please email us at email@example.com.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Organon LLC, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Valid Driving License:
Number of Openings:1