Cost Analyst - Manufacturing (130369661)
Entegris is seeking a dynamic Cost Analyst to join our team. This position reports to the SCEM Operations Senior Finance Manager and serves as the financial business partner to Decatur, TX and Russellville, AR plant operational leadership teams.
The Cost Analyst role requires a thorough understanding of product costing, cost accounting, budgeting, forecasting, financial modeling and financial analysis, being able to use historical data to drive future improvements. This position partners with Plant Leadership, Division and Business Unit Leadership, SCEM Division Finance and Accounting teams.
This position is in Decatur, TX (DFW area).
- Provide timely plant performance results, interpret analysis, recommend solutions to drive improvements within a collaborative environment to drive accountability;
- Lead plant level forecasting and budgeting process on a monthly basis (Rolling 18-month forecast);
- Ensure the plant financial forecasts and budgets are aligned with Operational, SCEM Division and Corporate goals;
- Provide audit support and ensure compliance with all accounting policies and procedures;
- Ad-hoc analysis
- Analysis of capital spending business cases;
- Vet and budget/forecast productivity projects;
- Develop variance forecasting models;
- Business/Operations support;
- Establish standard costing rates and partner with Operations to update material cost, BOM and routings for cost roll.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance;
- 5+ years of Experience in Cost Accounting in a manufacturing environment (industrial manufacturing a plus);
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP);
- Financial modeling and analysis experience;
- SAP (Modules MM, CO, FI), Repetitive Manufacturing a plus;
- Microsoft Office proficiency;
- Blackline and/or Business Planning Consolidation/Office Analysis a plus;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Expert analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Domestic travel primarily within assigned region up to 10%.