Global Manufacturing System Fall Co-op - July-December 2021 (131320558)
We are excited to bring eager, talented students on board and provide them with an unparalleled co-op experience. The Entegris Campus Program consists of real work experience, cross-functional learning and development opportunities, and a variety of social and volunteering events.
We are currently seeking a Co-op who will help to develop a global dashboard for critical performance metric such as yield, output, scrap, OEE, Safety, SVOP and others.
- Gather requirements for the global dashboard such as
- Type of metrics
- Reporting format (type of charts, tables, etc)
- Reporting frequency
- Work closely with camLine (or other software) to design and create dashboard to display global performance metric
- Develop the related document(s) : design & configuration, training materials, FAQ, etc
- Desired Major: Electromechanical engineering or software engineer
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate program with a graduation date of December 2021 or later
- Have good computer skills like programming skills, graphic design, AI/ML software and OPC servers
- Good understanding on process or machine automation
- Flexibility and calm under pressure, and has a creative approach to solving problems
- Good communication skills