Data Engineer Manufacturing, Sr. Consultant - Analytics and Cognitive (54503)
- Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms
- Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
- Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
- 3+ years of relevant technology consulting or industry experience to include experience in Information delivery, Analytics and Business Intelligence based on data
- 3+ years of experience engineering data pipelines, ETL jobs and logical data models that serve business analytics and visualization tools
- Experience building algorithm, automation and deployment code
- Experience working with Streaming data sources and building data analytic applications from event driven data sources
- Experience Optimizing Data Loads, Data Extractions, Queries and Stored Procedures
- 2+ years experience in Python and/or R
- 2+ years experience SQL
- 2+ years of hands on experience with data core modernization and data ingestion.
- 3+ years experience leading workstreams or small teams
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Travel up 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization is preferred.
- Experience with Cloud using Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and/or Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Experience with PySpark, Spark, Scala
- Understanding of the benefits of data warehousing, data architecture, data quality processes, data warehousing design and implementation, table structure, fact and dimension tables, logical and physical database design, data modeling, reporting process metadata, and ETL processes.
- Experience designing and implementing reporting and visualization for unstructured and structured data sets
- Experience designing and developing data cleansing routines utilizing typical data quality functions involving standardization, transformation, rationalization, linking and matching
- Knowledge of data, master data and metadata related standards, processes and technology
- Experience working with multi-Terabyte data sets
- Experience with Data Integration on traditional and Hadoop environments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)