Manufacturing Execution System Senior Consultant (74757)
- Contribute to the growth and development of Deloitte's Manufacturing Execution System (MES) offering
- Architect enterprise, customer, and operating model strategies
- Advise clients on how to grow their business and achieve target cost structures
- Help clients innovate and transform their current business models and customer experiences, to create sustaining competitive advantage, that leverage emerging digital and cognitive technologies
- Transform the "heart of the business" and advises clients on standardized procedures and tools for global operations, especially focusing on Manufacturing Execution Systems, Internet of Things, and Industry 4.0 technologies.
Our team helps clients transform their value chains into competitive advantages. We drive efficiency, improve flexibility, and increase responsiveness through proactive insights and decision-making. We advise, implement, and operate transformational solutions that bring world-class supply network and operational capabilities to our clients. We provide operational know-how, digital technologies, advanced analytics, and industry-specific hybrid solutions to deliver unprecedented client value. Additionally, we improve operations, product, and material flow across the breadth of the value chain and create greater supply network synergy and value through M&A events.
- Minimum of 5 years consulting and/or industry experience
- Minimum of 4 years of manufacturing operations management technical architecture and design leadership roles
- Experience using the major MES applications including OpCenter, DELMIA, and/or Parsec
- In touch with industry 4.0 trends, with emerging digital supply networks and exponential technologies, with industry automation tools and where the market and technology are pointing
- Exposure to the Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) space
- Understanding of ISA S95 standards
- Participated in a global MES implementation, leading key project workstreams. Alternatively, held a key responsibility role in a single site MES implementation
- Extended knowledge of core manufacturing processes and plant floor equipment and operations
- Worked with cross functional teams in manufacturing, quality, master data, planning, governance and change control
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation and documentation skills (Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, etc).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Industrial Engineering and an advance degree in management is preferred
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available