Global Supply Chain Planner, E2E
Organon is a Women’s Health Company that believes in a better and healthier every day for every woman! We are a passionate, global community of thousands dedicated to redefining the future of women’s health. Our mission is to deliver impactful medicines and solutions for a healthier every day. But what really makes it work at Organon is our people.
We’re looking for real, passionate team players, curious innovators, forward thinkers, empowered by the idea of shaping their career, and ready to bring their fire to embrace change and the opportunities it brings for progress.
At Organon, you’ll get to enjoy the best of both worlds: the open, agile, collaborative culture of a start-up, and operating at the scale of a fortune 500 company with an international footprint that serves people in more than 140 markets.
It’s going to be an exciting future—come be a part of it!
About the role
Organon is hiring a Global Supply Chain Planner, E2E to join our friendly team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for identifying and implementing improvement initiatives and plans in support of corporate and divisional objectives and goals.
This is a great time to join our Supply Chain team as it grows and evolves, to play an important role in understanding the long-term product strategy and translating this into a tactical design for execution for the assigned Products in the external nodes.
- Acting as the primary contact within SCM for the strategic, ,tactical and operational horizon for assigned chemical products, as well as a change agent for new and evolving corporate, regional and site initiatives for his/her products.
- Understanding the product demand and responsible to continuously adjust the supply chain strategy to meet agreed service levels on the downstream nodes as well as to minimize the inventory risk profile for his/her products
- Representing planning in Global brand / regional franchise IBP processes for assigned portfolio
- Developing production plans in cooperation with internal and external sites in line with the current planning procedures
- Initiation, moderation and documentation of regular SSRs with assigned CMOs to ensure proper supply of products, as well as determinening appropriate rhythm of SSRs based on production windows and deliveries.
- Supporting Profit Plan processes and issue management, tier, event management
- Representing the E2E organization in platforms of the ExM Organization on related topics for assigned supply chain(s).
- Supporting inventory performance in line with agreed global targets and understanding the drivers behind significant inventory changes (i.e. specific markets, product developments or trends).
- Communicating the significance of any deviations to plan to the appropriate parts of the supply chain organization.
- Generating the annual inventory- and volume budget plan for assigned products, as well as reviewing performance vs plan as part of the monthly/quarterly SSR
- Understanding the financial implications, inclusive of risks, of all decisions made, preparing different scenarios for (senior) management evaluation and approval as appropriate.
- Carefully weighing costs and benefits related to site efficiency, inventory write-off risk and requirements of the downstream sites, including potential for up- and downsides.
- Reviewing and challenging the Value Chain for assigned product portfolio, challenging the status quo and initiate continuous improvement projects to improve lead-time, inventory, cost and service performance.
- B.Sc./B.A. degree required (supply chain or related field)
- Hands on Supply Chain Management experience (relevant experience in network planning, manufacturing or regulatory affairs preferred)
- Advanced SAP and APO skill and experience
- Excellent English skills
- Excellent communication skills
- MS Office experience (proficient Excel, Access and Powerpoint user)
- Effective influencing skills based on strong business understanding and analysis
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams and to manage multiple priorities
- Problem solver, with a positive mindset, resilient and highly responsible
Who We Are:
Organon delivers ingenious health solutions that enable people to live their best lives. We are a $6.5 billion global healthcare company focused on making a world of difference for women, their families and the communities they care for. We have an important portfolio and are growing it by investing in the unmet needs of Women’s Health, expanding access to leading biosimilars and touching lives with a diverse and trusted portfolio of health solutions. Our Vision is clear: A better and healthier every day for every woman.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Organon LLC, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Valid Driving License:
Number of Openings:1