Eaton’s B-Line division is currently seeking a Production Planner.
The expected annual salary range for this role is $52499.97 - $76999.96 a year.
Please note the salary information shown above is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate skills, experience, and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
What you’ll do:
• Production planning using finite capacity planning methodology.
• Orchestrating and Leading Dispatch Meeting for respective Value Stream(s)
• Creating and maintatining the production plan for Value Stream(s) to ensure optimal schedule exists to balance Delivery, Inventory, and Earned Hours
• Daily Work Center Analysis to work with manufacturing services and operations in order to ensure effective use of manpower
• Collaborates with Sales, PLM’s, Demand Managers, Materials Management and Operations on the BU goals of inventory, days on hand, excess and obsolete reduction initiatives and customer on time delivery.
• Recommend use of outside capacity assistance where needed to address output constraints.
• Provides leadership in the development and implementation of more efficient processes, and new production planning techniques.
• Monitors the phasing out of discontinued products, the phasing in or new products to minimize obsolescing inventory, and maintain good customer relations by scheduling the introduction of new products at the agreed upon time, and have inventory available for scheduled promotions
• Maintains material master settings via MRP Monitor or other systems to support SIOP and business goals.
• Lead and collaborate bench strength initiatives to build redundancy into planning positions.
• Create and maintain a standard work document detailing processes for daily, weekly, and monthly activities
• Communication and coordination with Production Supervisors and Customer Service. The production planner is accountable to schedule execution and works closely with production supervisors to ensure schedule adherence and recovery if required.
• Initiate and participate in continuous improvement activities related to production planning, customer service and inventory management.
• Review SAP data integrity for assigned work centers and materials.
• Participate in continuous improvement activities and support the factory tier process as required.
• Manage and maintain inventory levels ensuring uninterrupted supply of parts while maintaining optimal inventory levels, along with ensuring customer reliability and meeting target inventory turns.
• Responsible to plan for both internal and external production resources required to support customer delivery schedules.
- Bachelors degree from accredited institution OR 1 year material planning/MRP experience
- Strong communications and project management skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates living within a 50-mile radius of Sherman, TX will be considered. Active-duty military members are exempt from this geographical limitation.
- APICS CPIM/CSCP
- 2+ years material management / material requirements planning/master production scheduling experience
- LEAN implementation experience
- SAP or equivalent enterprise resource planning experience
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Eaton considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with local laws. To request a disability-related reasonable accommodation to assist you in your job search, application or interview process, please call us at 1-[Register to View] to discuss your specific need. Only accommodation requests will be accepted by this phone number.
We know that good benefit programs are important to employees and their families. Eaton provides various Health and Welfare benefits as well as Retirement benefits, and several programs that provide for paid and unpaid time away from work. Click here (https://www.eaton.com/content/dam/eaton/company/careers/US%20Benefits%20updated%2010.24.22.pdf) for more detail: Eaton Benefits Overview. Please note that specific programs and options available to an employee may depend on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.