Production Planner (R451304)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Who we want -
Detail-oriented process improvers. Critical thinkers who naturally see opportunities to develop and optimize work processes – finding ways to simplify, standardize and automate.
Strategic thinkers. People who enjoy analyzing data or trends for the purposes of planning, forecasting, advising, budgeting, reporting, or sales opportunities.
Self-directed initiators. People who take ownership of their work and need no prompting to drive productivity, change, and outcomes.
What you will do -
- Maintain a valid three month rolling Master Schedule
- Provide detailed weekly production schedule from rolling Master Schedule
- Generate and release firm planned orders and shop orders in ERP (AS400/InforLX)
- Be responsible for checking material availability during the scheduling processes and doing a final check of required material and documentation release prior to publishing the production schedule
- Maintain and update ERP settings as it relates to manufactured SKU’s, i.e. lot size, minimum balance, lead times etc.
- Participate in forecasting processes and operations planning meetings as required to develop and maintain Master Production Schedule and inventory of finished goods, demand with supply, and communicate potential customer service issues
- Identify and resolve conflicts with supply and demand, and availability of capacity
- Utilize hypothetical scenarios to evaluate proposed Master Schedule changes to determine the impact on parts, materials, efficiency and capacity
- Special projects as assigned
What you need -
- Bachelor’s Degree is required. Degree in business, engineering or supply chain management field - preferred
- 1+ years of production/planning/scheduling work experience in a supply chain related field is required
- Strong ERP systems and computer software experience (e.g. InforLX, AS400, Excel, etc.) - highly preferred
- APICS or other related Certification - preferred
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.