Assembly & Test Production Planner/ Senior Consultant (69541)
- Perform required assembly start/out plan to optimize test resources and obtain a level factory production plan
- Monitor & track manufacturing WIP status of production supply chain, and identify potential outputs/delivery issues
- Coordinate, follow-up, and expedite the flow of wafers, material, assemblies, and testing to ensure production schedule and customer commitments are met.
- Work with Production team to ensure on time product manufacturing readiness.
- Plan for spares to ensure maximum uptime of test & related equipment.
- Coordinate, prioritize, and expedite the sample request process.
- Identify gaps and reallocate material as needed to meet build schedule
- Ensure OSAT has the latest revision of OPN from Agile to support builds
- Address PO and Invoice reconciliation and troubleshooting for non-turnkey services.
- Manage semifinished material at the strategic stocking point
- Issue purchase orders to suppliers based on client specific processes and systems
- Work client operations teams to identify process improvement opportunities
- Mentor and train other new resources.
- Address escalated issues and questions to drive client satisfaction.
- Support reporting processes
The Enterprise Operations as a Service Offering addresses our clients' needs for on-going operations of their technology and business process investments through multi-year contracts. We deliver continuous modernization, upgrades, and address incremental business changes as part of our engagements.
Supply Chain Operations delivers managed services across the supply chain to drive sustained operating value and efficiency. Scope of services include spend management, product engineering, supply chain planning, smart factory, and logistics. The offering also digital foundry and AMS+ services for best of breed supply chain technologies like Ariba, Coupa, Siemens, o9, and Blue Yonder.
- 6-10 years of OSAT management and enabling experience
- Technical proficiency in Backend semiconductor manufacturing
- Good understanding of quality requirements, operations, planning and logistics
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve complex business issues
- Ability to foster relationship with client stakeholders
- Strong communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Experience with process and playbook documentation
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Travel up to 10% annually
- Must be willing to live and work in the Lake Mary, FL or Gilbert, AZ area.
- Ability to mentor and training other team members
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Support data analysis
- Business process design and modeling
- Consulting firm and/or industry experience
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.