Production Material Handler (R467194)
Stryker is driven to work together with our customers to make healthcare better. In order to fulfill our commitment as a federal contractor, while focusing on the health and safety of our employees and those that we serve, Stryker is encouraging US employees as well as all new US employees joining our company to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Today or in the future, vaccination may be a requirement based on the essential functions of the specific role or applicable regulations. Please refer to our COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements FAQs page for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements and timelines.
Why join Stryker?
We are proud to be named one the #1Best Workplace in Manufacturing and Production in the United States by Fortune Magazine since 2017!
Our benefits include bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; paid time off plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities.Why manufacturing at Stryker?
Are you interested in getting hands-on experience with products that are making an impact on people’s lives? As a member of our manufacturing team, that is exactly what you will do! At Stryker, you will join a team of amazing people who treat each other like family, while working with products that are improving and saving people’s lives.
Need another reason to apply? Here are 5 reasons to join our manufacturing team: https://www.strykercareersblog.com/post/5-reasons-to-join-strykers-manufacturing-team
Using SAP to create work orders and releases it to production. Verifies and issues materials to production. Sets up and replenishes Kanban bins in supermarket and pulls materials for production. Closes out work orders in SAP.
- Demonstrate a primary commitment to patient safety, product quality and compliance with the Stryker, Quality Manual and its governing regulations.
- Receiving of production and non-production deliveries in compliance with operational procedures.
- Warehouse management of all raw materials and subassemblies inventories.
- Maintain control and update of all Min/Max Reorder Point items. Submit purchase requirements in a timely manner to meet production requirements.
- Perform excess and obsolete material analysis as necessary.
- Demonstrate initiative and effective problem solving skills while executing assigned responsibilities.
- Maintain material availability to the production area in compliance with operational procedures.
- Interfacing with Buying/Planning and Receiving Inspection to facilitate the flow of materials. Expedite material requirements as necessary to meet production needs.
- Perform cycle counts per documented cycle count program. Performs research to resolve discrepancies in a timely manner and improve overall accuracy.
- Participate as a key contact in all internal and external audits of assigned work areas.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs. routinely.
- Ability to travel long distance on occasion (<5%). Some short-distance travel may be required to support another building within the SLC area (<10-15%).
- Ability to perform tasks while standing/moving for long periods.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/About Stryker
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com