Wholesale Product Flow Coordinator
Do you love helping others? Are you a problem-solver who likes to find creative solutions to help others? Do you want to take that creativity and work for a World-Class organization?
Then apply today to our Customer Service Team at Ashley Furniture – the number one retailer of furniture and bedding in the United States!
There is only one boss: The Customer. Our Customer Service team promotes a positive, customer-centric environment by providing practical and impactful service to achieve consumer, business and employee satisfaction!
Product Flow Coordinator
What Will You Do?
You will be responsible for analyzing, interpreting and assisting in product flow management. You will assist the customer service teams with product requests and will serve as a liaison to the Supply Chain Planning team regarding product availability.
What Do You Need?
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Required
- 3 years of experience in customer service
- Basic understanding of process improvement methods
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite, internet, and manage multiple tasks and priorities
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits!
- We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.