Fleet Production Analyst (2206663)
Fleet Production Analyst (Job Number: 2206663 )
The Purchasing Team at Penske is thriving, and we are adding a new Fleet Production Analyst to our team! If you are a motivated individual, willing to grow and learn with us, we look forward to training you to be part of our talented team.
The Fleet Production Analyst supports the Vehicle Purchasing department by working with our suppliers daily, mitigating delays and working through challenges to ensure the best possible production and delivery schedule for our end customer. The analyst will use data to help drive business decisions, and strong communication skills to work with industry leaders and Penske partners. They will collaborate with internal departments and provide updates to field associates becoming a relied upon expert in the supply chain production process.
If you are ready to grow your skillset and contributed to Penske’s on-going success, apply to join our team!
- Facilitate calls/meetings to manager relationship, gather data, and challenge our suppliers/ transporters.
- Analyze production schedule to identify gaps and work with Suppliers to resolve and mitigate delays.
- Address issues from customer inquiries on units in production or transportation process in a timely manner.
- Resolve invoicing, MSO, component serial number, liftgate ordering concerns with industry partners.
- Support transportation needs by dispatching drivers to pick up and deliver equipment for new builds, rental relocations, and used vehicle moves. Ensuring on time delivery to end customer.
- Following up on breakdowns, units on hold.
- Owning the cross-border process
- Use production and delivery data to make business decisions, create metrics and report out to leadership.
- Other projects as assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Analyzing data experience required with ability to drive information from data to make decision and recommendations
- 3 to 5 years of transportation industry experience preferred
- Microsoft Excel experience required
- Must have clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Must be comfortable presenting and leading calls/meetings
- AS400 experience preferred
- Microsoft Access experience preferred
- Must have desire to learn and develop your skillsets
- Must have ability to work independently, in groups, and with Suppliers
- Professionalism a must (communication, attendance, conduct, attire etc.)
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske’s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Work Locations :100 Kachel Boulevard 100 Kachel Boulevard
Reading, PA 19607
Primary Location : United States-Pennsylvania-Reading
Job : Sourcing/Procurement/Facilities
Penske Oracle Job (US & CA only do not edit): : PTL.Fleet Production Analyst
Req ID: 2206663