Senior Production Analyst - Oracle EPM Cloud EPBCS
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
In the rapidly changing Verizon Corporate line of business, you will leverage your Oracle EPM skills to accomplish the following:
- Driving Planning integration solution from inception to successful implementation and follow through with documentation and support.
- Engaging with developers to ensure the functional designs are correctly transformed into technical designs.
- Partnering with developers to ensure designs are supportable and adhere to technical design standards.
- Ensuring Planning integrations align with business goals, and objectives to meet the end user’s expectations and business requirements.
- Working with Product Technical Leads to ensure complete and accurate requirements are translated into complete and accurate specifications.
- Performing functional testing to ensure delivered solutions meet requirements, design specifications, and user story acceptance criteria.
- Ensuring that the documentation for all Planning interfaces and integrations is clear, concise, and up-to-date.
- Ensuring that designs are optimized from a technical design perspective.
Where you’ll be working...
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Willingness to travel up to approximately 25% of the time.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A bachelor's degree in Information Systems.
- Experience with Oracle EPBCS and/or Hyperion Planning.
- Experience with Oracle Data Management/FDMEE, Oracle EDMCS/DRM, or custom automation using Java/Batch Script.
- Good architectural and technical documentation skills.
- Knowledge of budgeting and forecasting-related Leading Practices.
- Analyzing and documenting business requirements.
- Ability to innovate and find new ways to solve complex problems.
- Experience with product-based agile methodologies and value-driven delivery.
- Knowledge of Human-centered design principles.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Leadership skills to professionally navigate obstacles, balance priorities, collaborate and work effectively on a virtual team.
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every “even better” qualification listed above.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.