Production Control Specialist
Eaton’s Electrical Power Reliability Division is currently seeking a Production Control Specialist to join our team. This position is based at our South Milwaukee, WI facility. Relocation benefits will be provided within the United States only.
The Production Control Specialist is responsible for assuring continuity of interplant material supply while being responsible for on time release of manufacturing orders, transaction accuracy, and error resolution. In this role, you will perform diversified duties related to MRP (Material Requirements Planning), scheduling, processing ECNs and modifying production orders based on ECN dispositions.
In this function you will:
- Process ECN/ECR’s and update production orders to reflect changes in BOM’s.
- Be the plant champion for completing all aged production orders older than two (2) weeks.
- Be the champion for resolving COGI errors in SAP as well as driving accountability from the material coordinator to prevent these from happening.
- Be responsible for OTR (On Time to Release) metric for plant and process daily order release for subassembly areas.
- Drive accountability for past due status and OTM based on COOIS report.
- Process and create STO’s and intercompany orders as needed.
- Process and track material rejects for internal suppliers, creating DMR’s and processing scrap.
- Provide information to production based on master schedule changes/expedites/CHCs.
- Coordinate reschedules of production orders based on material availability to support order RGID’s as needed.
- Run reports from SAP geared toward maintaining MRP accuracy (serial number allocations, MRP Lists, past due/aged orders, backflush reports, etc.).
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in Operations or Supply Chain.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship, now or in the future.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or Business Management from an accredited institution.
- APICS CSCP and/or CPIM Certification.
- Proficiency in SAP ECC/MRP planning and/or purchasing modules.
- Demonstrated experience with Lean/Six Sigma principles utilizing: consignment, pull systems, Kanban.
- Proven analytical, problem solving, project management and facilitation skills.
- Expert knowledge with Microsoft Excel.
Why work at Eaton? We provide benefits that are industry competitive and focused on employee well-being. Listed below are programs that are offered globally, but program availabilities may vary by site.
- Flexible work options to help balance work/life demands (at participating Eaton sites).
- Healthcare/retirement savings programs.
- Competitive compensation packages to reward skills and performance.
- Tuition assistance or financial help for ongoing learning and development.
- Health, Dental, Vision & Wellness programs.
- Donation matching (U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico).
Eaton considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with local laws. To request a disability-related reasonable accommodation to assist you in your job search, application or interview process, please call [Register to View] or send an email to: AccommodationsForApplying@Eaton.com
Eaton is an intelligent power management company dedicated to improving the quality of life and protecting the environment for people everywhere. We are guided by our commitment to do business right, to operate sustainably and to help our customers manage power ─ today and well into the future. By capitalizing on the global growth trends of electrification and digitalization, we’re accelerating the planet’s transition to renewable energy, helping to solve the world’s most urgent power management challenges, and doing what’s best for our stakeholders and all of society. Founded in 1911, Eaton has been listed on the NYSE for nearly a century. We reported revenues of $19.6 billion in 2021 and serve customers in more than 170 countries.Our culture is built on a strong commitment to practicing our core values and supporting our employees with the tools they need to succeed. We have demonstrated our passion for sustainability with the announcement of cutting carbon emissions from the company’s operations by at least 50 percent by 2030.
Eaton is committed to having a workforce that is diverse and non-discriminatory at all levels, reflecting the diversity of our customers and the varied environments in which we conduct business around the world. Our success depends on our ability to attract and retain the very best people unlimited by race, color, social or economic status, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any protected status. Eaton follows relevant non-discrimination laws and regulations in the countries where we operate. It is the policy of the Company to make all decisions regarding employment, including hiring, compensation, training, promotions, transfers, or lay-offs, based on the principle of equal employment opportunity as defined above.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PRD Power Reliability Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only