Senior Sols Spec-Security Production Sls
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
In this role, you are considered a security Subject Matter Expert (SME) while consulting and selling complex managed security solutions and services to "C" level executives. You have strong business acumen to develop, lead, and close sales opportunities with our mid-market customers.
- Partnering to identify, develop, and close additional opportunities at existing clients & work with sales team to close.
- Identifying all the key technical influencers and present the Verizon value proposition to executive level clients.
- Having the skills necessary to clearly articulate Verizon value proposition to all levels within a customer's organization.
- Mapping customer's identified business and technical issues to Verizon solutions.
- Identifying technical (Verizon or customer) barriers to sale.
- Identifying and coordinate Verizon internal resources required to develop customer solution.
- Assisting customers in their evaluation of Verizon products and services.
- Conducting educational sessions with groups within the customers' organization.
- Ensuring there is clear documentation of customer project needs.
Where you will be working...
This hybrid role will have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days as set by the manager.
The main location for this role is CO but applicants can live in TX, OK, KS, MO, IA, MN, ND, SD, NE, NM, CO, WY, MT, ID, and UT.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Willingness to travel up to approximately 25% of the time.
- Three or more years of technology sales experience.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A degree.
- Experience in Cyber Intelligence and Analytics.
- Experience in Critical Infrastructure.
- Knowledge of Global Managed Security Services.
- Experience in Threat and Risk Intelligence.
- Experience in Security and Network Architecture.
- Experience in Identity and Access Management.
- Strong customer business environment acumen.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proven success achieving sales quotas and goals
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every “even better” qualification listed above.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.