Production Assistant (Part-time)
The Production Assistant (part-time) is responsible for assisting in creating industry-leading made-for-digital video programs covering all professional and college sports for distribution on mobile, online and other digital platforms. The team of Production Assistants will work under the direction of Supervising Producers and Producers to perform all tasks needed to assist in creating engaging daily programming.
Stadium is the original multi-platform sports network featuring exclusive live and on-demand games and events, extensive highlights, classic games, original programming, and daily live studio programming. Stadium includes a 24/7 linear feed distributed across both digital and broadcast platforms, as well as a comprehensive array of on-demand (VOD) digital content including additional live games and events.
- Research and story development
- Video logging and creating highlight shot-sheets
- Music and interview logging
- Creation of game recaps and other stories based on daily assignments
- Working closely with editors
- Social media interaction and integration into program formats
- 1 year of relevant work experience preferred
- Proven production skills in creating original video for digital platforms
- Excellent communicator
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Knowledge of multiple sports a must
- Driven by challenges and committed to seeing tasks through to completion
- Self-motivated, yet a team player who can work well under peer supervision
- Must be able to work non-traditional hours, weekends and holidays
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. Also, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, our own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open-door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.