As a Production Specialist, you’ll have an opportunity to participate in a unique operation at Penske. You will be responsible for all aspects of reconditioning Diesel Particular Filters (DPF) to meet Penske’s quality standards. You will become a DPF technology expert through hands-on training and mentorship. DPFs are an essential part to our vehicles exhaust system, and you will be an essential part to our operations. If you are mechanically inclined, self-motivated, team player and interested in joining this unique operation, join our team!
This position will be located at the Penske facility at 602 NW Platte Valley Drive, Riverside, MO.
The schedule will be Monday through Friday tentatively 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM.
· 1 st Shift Operation - No Weekends
· Performance is reviewed annually to determine merit increases.
· Internal training and promotion opportunities to develop skills and increase earnings.
· Eligible for benefits after 60 days (Health, Dental, Vision)
· 401(K) and Company Match
· Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, and Paid Sick Time
· Uniforms Provided
· Examine and preform quality tests on DPFs for restriction and cell integrity.
· Safely and efficiently operate cleaning equipment while following proper processes to recondition DPFs.
· Data entry for DPF condition, measurements, and pass/fail.
· Packages cleaned DPFs to prep for shipment.
· Maintains cleanliness and organization of the facility. Ensures that parts are organized and properly stored.
· Maintains equipment to include cleaning and regular maintain upkeep.
· Supports the facility in continuous improvement initiatives.
· Establishes and maintains effective team relationships.
· Follows all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes.
· Preform additional duties as assigned.
· 1 – 2 years of manufacturing or industrial experience is preferred.
· High School diploma or equivalent required.
· Strong computer skills using Microsoft office.
· Working knowledge in the use of hand tools required.
· Ability to operate machinery/equipment properly and efficiently.
· Able to work effectively in a team environment as well as work independently.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills. Ability to adjust to match workflow fluctuation.
· A valid driver’s license.
· Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job.
· Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete a Penske employment application, submit to a reference verification (to include past employment and education) are required.
· The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
· While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 75lbs/12kg.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is committed to the principle of equity in employment.
Job Category: Other
Job Family: Operations
Address: 602 NW Platte Valley Drive
Primary Location: US-MO-Riverside
Employer: Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P.
Req ID: 2311237