Production Designer (27526)
- Create original, compelling and visually stimulating designs across media.
- Possess superior typography, color pairing and layout abilities and delight in the details that can make a good design great.
- Be adaptable to a variety of design approaches.
- Create consistent, pixel/point perfect layouts and clean, organized files.
- Produce print and digital deliverables to spec for final production.
- Work closely with Art Directors and Creative Directors to execute from comp layouts, and maintain the integrity of the creative concept.
- Work closely with Account, Production and New Business teams to create documents that need design love.
- Produce materials for creative presentations, new business and internal projects.
Advertising, Marketing & Commerce
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients' brand values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients' marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
- Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development to include the creation of omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, social, physical, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
- eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
- Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
- Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
- Marketing analytics implementation and operations
- Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
- Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
- Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
- 4+ years' agency (or similar) experience in a comparable role
- A portfolio demonstrating strong design skills and a personal aesthetic
- Email, Print and Direct Mail design experience
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Proficient in Keynote and Mac OS; familiarity with PowerPoint & Sketch
- An understanding of web standards, web & app development, best practices in digital production, email design, direct mail design and an understanding of pre-press workflows and printing
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Undergraduate degree in design or a related field
- Possess the humility to take direction, courage to offer critical feedback, and personality to enhance collaboration.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with various personality types and navigate through internal approval chains
- Dexterity in illustration and the ability to apply it to digital design
- Able to wield an X-Acto and straight edge