Production Associate I - 2nd Shift (R455092)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are proud to be named the #5 World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.comWhy manufacturing at Stryker?
Are you interested in getting hands-on experience with products that are making an impact on people’s lives? As a member of our manufacturing team, that is exactly what you will do! At Stryker, you will join a team of amazing people who treat each other like family, while working with products that are improving and saving people’s lives. We have an award-winning culture and have been named the #1 Best Workplace in Manufacturing in the U.S. by Fortune for 3 years in a row!
Need another reason to apply? Here are 5 reasons to join our manufacturing team: https://www.strykercareersblog.com/post/5-reasons-to-join-strykers-manufacturing-team
Perform various manufacturing duties as required to ensure the team meets all goals and objectives. Types of work include:
Packaging, material handling, hand finishing, masking, blasting and inspection of implants
- Continuously maintain safe environment for employee and teammates
- Continuously maintain high quality work to ensure product meets all specifications
- Perform maintenance including cleaning equipment and workstation
- Perform Autonomous Maintenance on equipment
- Engage in continuous improvement activities such as exposing problems, collecting data to solve problems, and suggesting improvement ideas
- Perform visual inspection and gauges
- Perform incoming receiving inspection. Perform dimensional lay-out inspection on in-house and vended manufactured product.
- Understand and follow all policies and procedures related to GMP/QMS/SOP
- Prefer previous manufacturing experience.
- Ability to read blueprints and work with measuring devices.
- Demonstrated computer skills. Ability to learn how to use new software platforms i.e. SharePoint, Oracle, Access, etc.
- Ability to use all standard inspection tools (i.e., calipers, micrometers, height gages and comparator).
Our total rewards offering varies by country but often includes bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; paid time off plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities.Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/