Production Coord (R455065)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are proud to be named the #5 World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.comWhy manufacturing at Stryker?
Are you interested in getting hands-on experience with products that are making an impact on people’s lives? As a member of our manufacturing team, that is exactly what you will do! At Stryker, you will join a team of amazing people who treat each other like family, while working with products that are improving and saving people’s lives. We have an award-winning culture and have been named the #1 Best Workplace in Manufacturing in the U.S. by Fortune for 3 years in a row!
Need another reason to apply? Here are 5 reasons to join our manufacturing team: https://www.strykercareersblog.com/post/5-reasons-to-join-strykers-manufacturing-team
This position is responsible for daily departmental coordinating duties in Operations. This coordinator role is limited in the number of positions available with only the pinnacle employee in the department being eligible. The Production Coordinator is responsible for creating purchase orders for vendor operations, and for proper disposal of remnants and other materials.
Essential Job Functions: List the top 5-7 principle high level job functions/responsibilities along with percentage of time spent. Percentage of time should total 100%.
Maintains component and raw material inventory in JDE.
Receives, labels, and transfers raw materials to stores.
Creates routings, open, maintain, and issue raw material to work orders.
Maintains production and setup schedules.
Performs package for vendor duties.
Coordinates and performs cycle counts.
Perform any other necessary task that contributes to the flow of raw material, WIP, and finished goods throughout the shop floor.
SKILLS (5-7 top core skills)
• Customer/service orientation
• Problem Solving - Identifying problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
• Active Learning - Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
• Attention to Detail - Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
• Dependability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
• Adaptability/Flexibility - Job requires being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace.
• Persistence - Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
• Cooperation - Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
• Initiative - Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
• Communication- written, verbal, and active listening
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school or GED equivalent required
- 5-10 years manufacturing experience
- JDE and Microsoft applications preferred.
- Gauges, calipers, micrometer, comparator, and CMM experience/training preferred.
- GMP (General Manufacturing Practices)
- Mainframe computer
- Basic blueprint reading
- Brand/industry understanding
- Operation and Control - Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
Our total rewards offering varies by country but often includes bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; paid time off plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities.Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/