Production Control Clerk (35340)
The Production Control Clerk generates work orders, compiles and records production data for program management to compare records and reports on volume of production, consumption of material, quality control, and other aspects of production.
- This position generates work orders, compiles and records production data for industrial establishments to compare records and reports on volume of production, consumption of material, quality control, and other aspects of production.
- May perform any combination of the following duties: compile and record production data from customer orders, work tickets, product specifications, and individual worker production sheets following prescribed recording procedures and using different word processing techniques.
- Calculates such factors as types and quantities of items produced, materials used, amount of scrap, frequency of defects, and worker and department production rates, using a computer, calculator, and/or spreadsheets.
- Writes production reports based on data compiled, tabulated and computed, following prescribed formats, maintains files of documents used and prepared, compiling detailed production sheets or work tickets for use by production workers as guides in assembly or manufacture of products.
- Prepares written work schedules based on established guidelines and priorities, compiles material inventory records and prepares requisitions for procurement of materials and supplies charts production using chart, graph, or pegboard based on statistics compiled for reference by production and management personnel.
- Sorts and distributes work orders or material and may compute hours from employees to generate work order man-hours reports.
- Perform all other position-related duties as assigned or requested.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to obtain or maintain a DoD security clearance if required by the site.
- Knowledge of maintenance and material control procedures.
- Able to analyze maintenance and material data.
- Knowledge of daily, weekly, and monthly production reports using provided computer systems.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must possess a Department of Defense Top Secret Security Clearance
- Possess a valid Driver's License
- Previous material control operations experience desired.
- Experience with Maximo preferred.
- Two (2) or more years recent experience in facilities maintenance desired.