Production Coordinator (Print & Mail) - Carlsbad, CA (99097778)
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Production Coordinator will be responsible for supporting several deadline and quality driven print and mail workflows supported by our team. This role will also provide steady-state workflow support that may include administrative functions such as ordering, reporting and inventory management. The ability to self-manage and support multiple tasks at the same time are essential skills required for this position. Efficiency, accuracy, and attention to detail are also keys to providing our business partners with flawless execution of the services we offer. This role requires a willingness to be a team player and the flexibility to take on new challenges, duties and tasks with short notice.
- Print and mail member and provider letters.
- Communicate workflow status through reporting and meetings.
- Monitors and manages daily production schedules to verify we are meeting all SLA’s, client requirements and performance guarantees.
- Builds positive working relationships with peers and business partners to drive engagement and productivity.
- Interacts with business partners and team members as necessary to resolve production issues.
- Will be cross-trained to support other essential workflow responsibilities.
- Other duties as required.
What are the reasons to consider working for UnitedHealth Group? Put it all together - competitive base pay, a full and comprehensive benefit program, performance rewards, and a management team who demonstrates their commitment to your success. Some of our offerings include:
- Paid Time Off which you start to accrue with your first pay period plus 8 Paid Holidays
- Medical Plan options along with participation in a Health Spending Account or a Health Saving account
- Dental, Vision, Life& AD&D Insurance along with Short-term disability and Long-Term Disability coverage
- 401(k) Savings Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Education Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Voluntary Benefits (pet insurance, legal insurance, LTC Insurance, etc.)
- More information can be downloaded at: http://uhg.hr/uhgbenefits
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma/GED or above
- Experience with of MS Word and MS Excel
- Experience with generating shipping labels for UPS or other carriers
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Available to work on Saturdays
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- Experience with the high capacity scanning of documents
- 1 year experience in a mail room and/or print production environment
- Experience with the operation of inserting and folding equipment
- Experience with operating postage meter.
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Irvine, CA, California, Prin and Mail Representative,Mailroom, Print Mail, Mail, Mail production, Shipping, #RPO, #Red