Production Support Engineer - Project Delivery Specialist II (56127)
- Leading support operations and activities by developing deep functional and technical knowledge of the applications
- Analyzing issue trends to uncover areas of opportunity for automation
- Performing production deployments and service restorations
- Implementing automation and enhancements, managing ticket queues and monitoring adherence to SLAs
Core Technology Operations
Our Core Technology Operations (CTO) team offers differentiated operate services for our clients with solutions to help organizations scale and optimize critical business operations, drive speed to outcome, deliver business transformation, and build resilience in an uncertain future.
Our operate services within CTO include:
- Foundry Services: Operate services providing flexible, recurring resource capacity for client initiatives, projects, tasks, and enhancement
- Managed Services: Operate services that provide ongoing maintenance, monitoring, and optimization for IT/Engineering applications & products
- Experience in Java (Springboot), Agile-DevOps/Agile-Scrum
- Experience leading teams in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and client facing skills
- Experience in Agile and ITSM tools
- Limited Sponsorship: Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)