Lead Technical Production Manager - Hartford, CT (109454721)
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
- Work with internal leadership and business to obtain voice of customer (VOC) and identify capabilities to add to the product
- Define capabilities and features to meet customer needs for programs, projects, and product
- Communicate effectively to build relationships with key stakeholders (scrum teams/product leads/delivery leads)
- Establish constructive, collaborative relationship with customers. Front face of customer
- Ensure overall product strategy and Roadmap are executed
- Collaborate with Engineering Lead to drive the budget at scrum team/product level
- Partner appropriately across the product portfolio to minimize overlapping work
- Support/manage the product backlog and prioritization
- Decompose capabilities into manageable features/user stories and ensure they are directly tied to Objectives and Key Results (OKRs)
- Possess an in-depth understanding of agile/lean product management best practices and frameworks
- Fluent in Rally or equivalent Agile tools
- Understand the infrastructure/technology/flow of product in a Data Warehousing environment
- Positively influence outcomes across complex capabilities/initiatives
- Facilitates resolutions and makes decisions
- Manage complex requirements, refine products based on business goals and market needs
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years demonstrable experience working as a Product owner experience
- 5+ years collaborating with stakeholders, partners and gathering requirements
- 3+ years of Agile Methodology and Tools experience
- Healthcare and product owner experience
- Experience working with cross – functional teams and the ability to bridge gaps in understanding, and moving the team towards a common delivery
- Experience in current technology, databases, technical solutioning, working with SQL, understanding relational databases and data structures within healthcare setting
- Proven analytic skills, troubleshooting issues, and providing recommendations to upper management
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Experience with Product and Project management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to present ideas in a concise and clear manner
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to build excellent relationships across a variety of stakeholders
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Connecticut Residents Only: The salary range for Nevada residents is $97,300 to $176,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.