Organon is hiring a Production Manager (IPT Coach) to join our world class manufacturing site in Cramlington. In this role, you’ll be responsible for team performance, safety and Good Manufacturing Practice compliance, process equipment and activities impacting them. This is a great time to join our team as it grows and evolves a unique opportunity to providing leadership, cross-functional development, and technical expertise to operational, maintenance, and administrative personnel in various stages of team development in the IPT manufacturing and packaging areas.
This role is on a 12 months fixed term contract basis.
- Proactively provide developmental support and coaching to other team members.
- Attend rhythm preview and review providing the necessary data to review trends for performance.
- Generate and maintain visual management systems to drive improvements in the department.
- Problem solving with good root cause analysis (demonstrations of LSS skills).
- Participate in Site Projects as required.
- Document custody, ensuring no unapproved or un-validated documents are issued to the value stream for use.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Experience with leading, mentoring and coaching teams.
- Knowledge and user experience of SAP/MES systems
- Knowledge of packaging and manufacturing equipment.
- Experience working with site systems including deviation management, SOP and TIS.
- Knowledge of W/O orders – Packaging and Manufacturing.
- Knowledge of site safety, visual management, cGMP
- Excellent communication skills.
Who We Are:
Organon delivers ingenious health solutions that enable people to live their best lives. We are a $6.5 billion global healthcare company focused on making a world of difference for women, their families and the communities they care for. We have an important portfolio and are growing it by investing in the unmet needs of Women’s Health, expanding access to leading biosimilars and touching lives with a diverse and trusted portfolio of health solutions. Our Vision is clear: A better and healthier every day for every woman.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from candidates with a diverse background. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our applicants.
If you require reasonable accommodation(s) in completing an application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Organon LLC, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Annualized Salary Range
Employee Status:Temporary (Fixed Term)
Travel Requirements: Organon employees must be able to satisfy all applicable travel and credentialing requirements, including associated vaccination prerequisitesNo Travel Required
Flexible Work Arrangements:Not Specified
Valid Driving License:Yes
Number of Openings:1