Senior Manager, Production Planning
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
- Supports central planning function in Clinical Supply Operations (CSO) R&D supply chain. The incumbent is responsible, on a monthly cycle, for maintaining and updating the oral solid dosage form drug product supply plans based on current clinical and development demand and on obtaining an endorsed supply plan (as expressed as a rough cut schedule) by respective responsible operating departments.
- Participates as key DP supply representative in DOI (Development and Operations Integration) processes including Demand Alignment Meetings and Interface Forums.
- Creates, reviews and monitors long and short range oral solid dosage form demand and proposes supply scenarios.
- Collaborates with CSO Clinical Supply Services group and Operations to facilitate decision making by providing information such as capacity constraints, raw material lead times.
- Manages operations readiness meetings where key deliverables by CMC development and operations are reviewed to enable production against projected timelines
- BS in Pharmacy/Chemistry or Industrial/Chemical Engineering or Business focus. Masters degree or MBA with a Supply Chain focus a plus.
- 5 years experience in Supply Chain, Production Planning, Business Operations or a related environment. Must demonstrate a high level of performance in these areas.
- Knowledge of SAP planning transactions.
- Basic understanding of solid/ parenteral dosage form processes.
- Must be an effective communicator with the ability to collaborate across multiple levels in the organization. Must be good at follow up and ensure that timelines are met.
- Must have good leadership skills and the ability to lead projects/tasks.
- APICS education/certifications a plus.
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Physical presence at the BMS worksite or physical presence in the field is an essential job function of this role which the Company deems critical to collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and engagement, and enhances the Company culture.
To protect the safety of our workforce, customers, patients and communities, the policy of the Company requires all employees and workers in the U.S. and Puerto Rico to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have received an exception based on an approved request for a medical or religious reasonable accommodation. Therefore, all BMS applicants seeking a role located in the U.S. and Puerto Rico must confirm that they have already received or are willing to receive the full COVID-19 vaccination by their start date as a qualification of the role and condition of employment. This requirement is subject to state and local law restrictions and may not be applicable to employees working in certain jurisdictions such as Montana. This requirement is also subject to discussions with collective bargaining representatives in the U.S.
Our company is committed to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request an approval of accommodation prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application or if you are applying to a role based in the U.S. or Puerto Rico and you believe that you are unable to receive a COVID-19 vaccine due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief, during or any part of the recruitment process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit careers.bms.com/eeo-accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
BMS will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to applicable laws in your area.
Any data processed in connection with role applications will be treated in accordance with applicable data privacy policies and regulations.