Supervisor - Fleet Services Production (2208557)
Supervisor - Fleet Services Production (Job Number: 2208557 )
Responsible for the daily management and flawless execution of the procurement and distribution of all legalization credentials. Ensure process are current and compliant with all regulatory requirements. This role will also be instrumental with procedural and operational compliance for dealership services. Validate ownership documents to facilitate the purchase customer owned equipment.
- Monitor key process metrics and prioritize workflow.
- Ensure that work is error free, complete, and submitted timely to jurisdictions.
- Ensure credentials are distributed within departmental and customer CTQ's and that processes are in alignment with company goals and objectives.
- Facilitate process compliance with jurisdictional and dealership requirements: validating unit jacket, title and registration services, determination of fee/collection, temporary tag issuance, tax collection.
- Engage with jurisdictions to keep up to date on current requirements and to address situations as they arise.
- Modify / optimize processes as required to align to these requirements.
- Managing the team and interdepartmental interactions.
- Other projects and tasks assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Experience as a Supervisor or Lead position preferred.
- Knowledge of Dealer/Title services preferred.
- Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word required.
- Introductory knowledge in Access required.
- Intermediate knowledge of state dealer software preferred.
- Ability to simplify complicated concepts and present to a team.
- Effectively manage / adapt to changing priorities.
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
- The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske’s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Work Locations :100 Gundy Drive 100 Gundy Drive
Reading, PA 19607
Primary Location : United States-Pennsylvania-Reading
Job : Finance/Accounting
Penske Oracle Job (US & CA only do not edit): : PTL.Fleet Services Production Supervisor
Req ID: 2208557