Production Analytical Supervisor (129408767)
Come help design, deliver, and optimize the products that help produce some of the most important semiconductor devices in the world. Be a part of a team and organization that is pushing the boundaries of chemical manufacturing and analytical chemistry!
Entegris is seeking a Production Analytical Lab Supervisor with knowledge of analytical chemistry and techniques applied to the characterization of complex mixtures. The successful individual will still love to be hands on in the lab while providing guidance to a small team of production chemists supporting the Manufacturing, Engineering, and Quality groups via QC analysis. This opportunity allows the right person to expand their technical and leadership skill set and participate on a dynamic team in a fast growing organization. Role is based in our batch chemical production plant Burnet, TX and hours are Tuesday-Friday 3:00 pm - 11:00pm, Saturday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Managing 2nd shift testing and laboratory projects;
- Creates and leads an empowered workforce that is focused on continuous improvement and achieves performance through sustainable productivity improvements;
- Conducts routine analysis as defined by existing work instructions on raw materials and finished goods to ensure QC;
- Manages financial budgets, capacity plans and develops resource plans to meet business needs;
- Performs material characterizations using analytical instruments;
- Uses proper controls for analytical instrumentation, validates and verifies data and takes corrective action when necessary;
- Maintains instrumentation and performs procedures for product testing purposes;
- Tests and analyzes R&D samples, manufactured materials, and in-process samples when needed;
- Works on cross-functional teams as analytical subject matter expert.
- Bachelor of Science in chemistry, physics or engineering required;
- Lab instrument (HPLC, IC, GC, ICP-MS, ICP-AES) operations and maintenance experience, ICP-MS strongly preferred;
- 5 - 6 years of related experience or training preferred;
- Basic computer knowledge, including MS Office; LIMS experience preferred;
- Knowledge of proper safe handling/disposal of chemicals and ability to maintain a clean and safe workspace;
- Strong independent operation skills and ability to complete lab work safely;
- Ability to travel 5%, some international (once travel restrictions are lifted).