Production Supervisor-Regional (33887)
The Production Supervisor (Regional) is responsible for generating the Daily Maintenance Plan, and coordinating resources to execute the plan; and providing support to respond to changing priorities and mission requirements at multiple operating sites and maintenance facilities.
• Detail, finalize, and submit the Daily Maintenance Plan
• Coordinate and implement the Daily Maintenance Plan with the Site Manager/Site Lead
• Communicate and coordinate site activities to ensure timely availability of program deliverables to meet specified operational requirements
• Obtain workload estimates and resource requirements from site supervision to calculate and report accurate aircraft ETICs
• Functionally supervises subcontractor and program Site Manager/Site Lead in execution of the Daily Maintenance Plan
• Execute Accident / Incident Support / Recovery & Records Procedure
• Prioritize and coordinate aircraft maintenance support activities
• Operate Maintenance Help Desk (Aircrew, Field Team, TDY, AOG)
• Execute Expediting Protocols for AOG support
• Provide Estimated Time In Cycle (ETIC) Calculation & Reporting System
• Execute TDY Support Plan and Special Operations Support Plan
• Execute TDY contingency plans for lost communications, medical services, medical evacuation, hardship evacuation, disaster/danger evacuation, termination/suspension on TDY, and government shutdown Coordinate off-site AOG recovery
• Alert Program Management Office to sub-contractor material, production line, or labor issues affecting the repair and return of its repairable assets.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• FAA A&P Certificate with Airframe and Powerplant ratings required
• Five (5) year’s experience in aircraft production and/or maintenance control environment.
• Able to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance.
• Willing to subject themselves to random drug tests.
• Valid State driver’s license
• US Citizen
• Advanced knowledge of electrical, electronic, mechanical and associated systems of aircraft as applied to maintenance and modifications.
• FAA IA Inspection Authorization preferred
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite of software.
• Ability to understand technical language terms and writing skills.
• Excellent written communication skills